Creative Commons License
Ces créations sont mises à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

« Home | Last night... » | Lazing on a sunny afternoon... » | I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do... » | Juillet... » | Tuer fume... » | Show me show me how you do that trick... » | Friend, you're bringing me down... » | Bullet in the head... » | Make-a-wish... » | En passant... » 

Friday, July 07, 2006

Asleep, asleep, I fall asleep...






Asleep, asleep, I fall asleep
I'm never waking up
I wish I could accept me
But I think I'm giving up

There's so much love and beauty
Yet to come, I am aware
But what about the other things
I can no longer bear

Asleep, asleep, I fall asleep
I'm never waking up

Please, just let me be at peace
I want to feel the peace
I want to be the peace

Asleep, asleep, I fall asleep
I'm never waking up

K's Choice - I fall asleep


sinon, this one's great too :



Posted by Ephreet | 2:20 AM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

si t'arrives à t'endormir avant 4h du matin, tu peux peut être m'aider en me disant comment tu fais
[ne serait-ce qu'objectivement, cette photo est sublime]

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 2:49 AM   

<3
(j'aime pas ce smiley, mais je vois pas comment dire sans ca...)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 3:07 AM   

Faudrait que je me la bourre dans le crâne cette chanson, insomnie quand tu nous tiens.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 4:13 PM   

C.D. => tu t'écroules quelque part et tu
pries pour que le sommeil te fauche...
[ne serait-ce qu'objectivement, j'apprécie]

Frambroise => :)

Coma => essaye de l'écouter simplement...
juste la voix de Sarah dans le noir... ça
vaut toutes les putains d'insomnies du monde...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 11:58 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007


Powered by Blogger Templates