Creative Commons License
Ces créations sont mises à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.

« Home | I love the smell of the rain in the morning... » | Shoulders, toes and knees, I'm 2500 degrees... » | And they came to the river... » | Et gardons la mort pour plus tard... » | Another night, another life... » | Asleep, asleep, I fall asleep... » | Last night... » | Lazing on a sunny afternoon... » | I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do... » | Juillet... » 

Friday, July 14, 2006

For a minute there, I lost myself...




"night suits me fine"


peut-être parce que je suis une saloperie de papillon...
tout ce qui est trop brillant pour moi m'attire forcément...




Posted by Ephreet | 11:37 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Froide obscurité. Douce lumière. Jolie bande son ^^

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 12:27 AM   

jolis mots... :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 2:06 AM   

waaaaw je veux ça chez moi o_o c'est quoi au fait ? c'est trop joli !
et puis si t'es un papillon hein, tant mieux! ^_^

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 3:44 PM   

c'est joli, c'est vieux, c'est... une
lampe "anti-moustique" sauf qu'elle ne
grille que des papillons trop curieux...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous | 4:56 PM   

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007


Powered by Blogger Templates